Thursday, March 22, 2007

"I am getting lots of sleeping beauty" ...reese




This is the outfit Reese came home in today. It is very girlie and sweet, something I am not used to.

Jonas is with us today and really hasn't had much to do with her. He rocked her while she was lying in her swing and then stared at her some while she was eating. I will try to get pics of them together. Just 3 days ago I thought I had a baby to take care of on top of a new-born, but it seems that Jonas has grown in the few days of Reese's arrival. Maybe it is because Reese is so tiny and doesn't do much, but Jonas seems more like a little man today. He is taking more steps by himself, so we think he will be walking soon. Jason has been a huge help today playing with Jonas and tending to him while the baby & I have rested some.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Casey, I love these pictures!!! She is adorable!! I am glad that Joans is adjusting. Keep those pictures coming!!!

Anonymous said...

How cute is she!!!! Oh my goodness!! What a precious baby girl!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful. I am so proud for you. Congrats!

Emerson said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!! I see a lot of Jonas! Gregg thinks she looks like you Casey! You are going to have so much fun with her! I am glad that Jonas is adjusting! And girl you are so much better than me, it took me like a week to finaly post pics. I am glad you guys are doing well! Your family is just the cutest!!

Anonymous said...

Casey, she is just precious! I bet you and your family are thrilled that you now have one of each. I can't wait to check your blog to see your pics!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys! She is precious.

Anonymous said...

SHe is sooooo cute! I am glad you get to do all that girly stuff...

Anonymous said...

Casey - She is beautiful! Congrats to you and Jason! I can't wait to see more pictures.
Love you!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh this is just adorable!!! She is beautiful. The outfit is so precious. All this girly stuff has really got me excited! :-) congrats!

Anonymous said...

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SWEET!!! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN DRESSING HER IN ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL "GIRLIE" CLOTHES!

JILL

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely and breathtakingly beautiful! I'm so happy to hear that you and baby are doing so well and I can't wait to meet her!

Dana said...

Now that's what being a girl is all about!!!!!!!!!! Smocked, ribboned, and beautiful!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to meet little Reese! She is beautiful...Yay for Tobin's prom date!

The Moss Clan said...

She is the most beautiful baby! She looks 100% little girl. I hope you are getting plenty of rest. I am glad to see that you are doing so well and have really adjusted. Congrats!!!!