Thursday, March 22, 2007

Reese Elizabeth




Please don't kill me.... as I looked over the pictures we took, almost all of them are either fuzzy are very dark. We have no idea what happened to our camera functions, but the pics are just not good. I promise to take more today (since we are home!!!) and post them. PROMISE!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE THE NAME TOO! CONGRATS!!

JILL

Dana said...

She is beautiful!! I am still shocked she was a girl!! I never wanted a girl myself, but the bond between a mama and her baby girl is so cool!!! And she's so luky to have a big brither to help daddy keep the boys away!!! Pam

Anonymous said...

She is very cute!! You all have a beautiful family!!!

Anonymous said...

A Girl Jonas!! She's beautiful!!(I knew she was a girl!)She looks just like her brother. Congratulations! Take Care and rest up!
Shelly

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Casey - she is absolutely beautiful! I am glad to hear that all is well at your house. I'm still working on that multi-tasking thing. And sleeping - what is that?? Your pics are great.